Sandy Tankless Water Heater Services
Providing Tankless Water Heater Installation, Repair & Maintenance
Are you tired of running out of hot water? Do you want to save money on your energy bills? If so, you may want to consider installing a tankless water heater in your home. At Happy Pipes Plumbing, we offer a full range of tankless water heater services in Salt Lake City and the surrounding areas.
Our highly trained and experienced plumbers can help you determine if a tankless water heater is right for your home and, if so, help you select the perfect make and model for your needs. We offer free estimates on new installations and same-day service for most calls.
What Is a Tankless Water Heater?
Traditional water heaters store and heat water in a large tank. When you turn on the hot water tap, the water is drawn from the tank and replaced with cold water, which is then heated. This process can take a while, especially if you have a large family and are using a lot of hot water. It can also be wasteful, as the water in the tank is constantly being heated, even when you are not using it.
Tankless water heaters, on the other hand, do not store hot water. Instead, they heat the water as it is needed. When you turn on the hot water tap, the tankless water heater activates and heats the water as it passes through the unit. This means you will never run out of hot water, no matter how many people are using it at the same time. It also means you will save money on your energy bills, as you are not heating water that you are not using.
Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
Some of the benefits of tankless water heaters include:
- Endless hot water – With a tankless water heater, you will never run out of hot water. This is because the water is heated as it is needed, rather than being stored in a tank.
- Energy savings – Tankless water heaters are much more energy-efficient than traditional water heaters. This is because they do not have to constantly heat a large tank of water. In fact, tankless water heaters can be up to 30% more energy-efficient than traditional water heaters.
- Space savings – Tankless water heaters are much smaller than traditional water heaters. This means they take up less space in your home and can even be installed on the wall.
- Longer lifespan – Tankless water heaters can last up to 20 years, which is twice as long as traditional water heaters.
- Reduced risk of water damage – Traditional water heaters can leak and cause water damage. Since tankless water heaters do not store water, they do not have this risk.
When to Consider a Tankless Water Heater
Tankless water heaters are a great option for many homeowners. However, they are not right for everyone. If you have a large family and are constantly running out of hot water, a tankless water heater may be the perfect solution. If you live alone and rarely use hot water, a tankless water heater may not be the best option for you. The best way to determine if a tankless water heater is right for your home is to consult with a professional plumber.
Call Now for Tankless Water Heater Services in Salt Lake City
At Happy Pipes Plumbing, we offer a full range of tankless water heater services in Salt Lake City and the surrounding areas. Whether you need a new tankless water heater installed, an existing unit repaired, or a routine maintenance service, we have you covered. We are committed to providing the highest quality workmanship and customer service on every job.
“Thoroughly impressed with the entire experience from beginning to end. I manage several houses and will be calling them for all my future plumbing needs.” - Andrea L.
“Professional service, quick and friendly, all work was explained well and completed as promised.” - James M.
“Great job and they are fast. Thank you for all your help.
” - Cindy R.
“I've been using Happy Pipes Plumbing for years. When all home remedies fail, I can count on Happy Pipes to come to the rescue.” - Leslie N.
“Happy Pipes Plumbing is top-notch. We will use them for all our plumbing from here on out and would highly recommend.
” - Heather B.
“The contractor we worked with recommended Happy Pipes. I gave them a call, and in no time Kelly was en route... Kelly was a total pro and super nice guy, too. I was very impressed. I highly recommend them.” - Josh B.